Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely relaxed Sunday! This blog post is all about me receiving a Liebster Award! Yay!
Now some of you are gonna be asking yourselves what is a Liebster Award. I feel you, when I got nominated I had no clue. Thank you to @LBBblogs who’s blog you should all check out at littleblackbootts.blogspot.co.uk.
So to answer your question. What is the Liebster Award?
It’s basically where other bloggers nominate each other for their work on their blogs. Which promotes and helps everyone in the blogger community get recognised. Such a lovely sentiment.
Rules for this challenge:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger.
3. Nominate another 11 new bloggers for this award.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Here was the questions I was asked:
1. How would you describe your blogging style?
My blogging style is very chatty but professional, as I do give my honest opinion about the products I review for all my lovely readers.
2. What do you do in your spare time?
I love to read and I listen to music a lot. However, I used to dance and I am looking to get back in to it.
3. How much time do you spend blogging?
If I’m honest I spend probably an hour a day on it, obviously more when I write a blog as I like to get it perfect.
4. Who was your first style icon?
I have to say I’ve never been a fan of following trends, I tend to always be the late one when it comes to fashion. However, I don’t really have an icon if I see something I like I pick it up. I’m one of those!
5. Is blogging a hobby or a profession?
At the moment it’s a hobby but I want it to become a profession. I love blogging and talking about beauty therefore I want to do that all the time.
6. Do you ‘theme’ your Instagram?
If a theme means you edit your photos the same way then yes but mine all look different because of lighting or different backgrounds. Personally for me I want to be different, I don’t want to have the same background as long as the picture looks aesthictically (sorry that’s my photography side coming out) pleasing I’m happy.
7. What is your perfect pizza?
I do love American but if we’re talking dominoes it’s going to have to be ranch BBQ. My mouths melting thinking about it now.
8. What type of music do you listen to?
Everything and anything, apart from opera and screamo. My boyfriend knows now to just skip when screamo comes on his phone otherwise he gets the look!
9. What cheers you up?
Family, my boyfriend and friends. I’m a very social person so being in company always cheers me up.
10. What did you do for your latest birthday?
Had my makeup done by mac and then went clubbing with my boyfriend and friends. It was lovely.
11. If you could choose to be any age what would it be?
21, because you can do everything in every country. So only two years to go!
Debra Brow = debrabrow.com
Lauren = just-a-kid.blogspot.com
Chelsey Ocean = chelseyocean.com
Beccy Kieran = beccykieran.co.uk
Kayleigh Lisa = Kay-I-weebly.com
Anastasia = thisismyxoxo.wordpress.com
Kayleigh Zara = www.kayleighzaraa.com
Lily Martin = www.covetluxe.co.uk
Kate Morgan = www.katemorgancelilia.com
Katie = www.katiescorner.uk
Kate Gardner = kateleahgardner.blogspot.co.uk
These are my 11 questions for you!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What was your favourite subject in school?
3. What’s your main blog subject?
4. Who’s your favourite YouTuber?
5. Pizza or pasta?
6. How many times do you post a week?
7. What’s your favourite alcoholic drink?
8. Rom – com or horror?
9. Do you have any siblings?
10. How old are you?
11. What’s your main goal in life?
Thanks for reading!
Sophie Joan x